Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas through my iPhone

My iPhone serves as a great camera when I either don't have my camera handy or I'm too lazy to go get it!
Here is Christmas through my iPhone:
Lucy with a Santa's Helper hat on!

Isn't she cute?!?

Close to our hometown there is a home where the family sets up a drive through of millions of Christmas lights! We waited 45 minutes on Christmas Eve to drive through! It's always worth it!

Fun lights!

"HO HO HO~MERRY CHRISTMAS"

Their house!

"MERRY CHRISTMAS"

I love this one...Happy Birthday Jesus!

Lucy with her Christmas bone!

Snow in North Georgia!

In the car during our sledding adventure!

Ethel helping the Mr. find the best sledding spots the day after Christmas!

3000ft up and it was 16 degrees!!!

At the top of a mountain in knee deep snow!!

Snow is so pretty!

SO much snow!

One of my favorites!

On our way home from all of our Christmas traveling and fun! Ethel was so tired!






No comments:

Post a Comment