Wednesday, December 8, 2010

So What Wednesday!

So a lovely blog, Life After I Dew,I follow and read daily does "So What Wednesdays". I thought I would try it this week!

SO WHAT IF...

Photobucket

  • If I only wear OPI nail polish. Call me a polish snob.
  • I have a count down to my birthday!
  • I can only drink Simply Orange oj every morning.
  • Talk to my dogs in annoying voices...my husband does it too!
  • Look on etsy.com almost everyday for baby stuff!
  • I press snooze about 10 times before I wake up every morning.
  • Get to work an hour and half before I'm required to every single day.
  • Don't like cake, but make them all the time for people.
  • Think every single day what it will be like to be a mommy.
  • Stream instrumental Christmas music from Pandora all day in my public school classroom. My principal is totally fine with it!
  • LOVE to go grocery shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also a habitual snoozer...used to drive my husband nuts until I turned him into one too! Oops!

    ReplyDelete