Monday, December 20, 2010

Random Love

The Mr. and I had a wonderful relaxing weekend...SOOO needed!!
Last week was so crazy for both of us! Work, car problems, baking, parties and more!
Friday night we headed to The S's for a little celebrating...J became a partner in his lawfirm! Cheese and champagne were in order!
Saturday, the Mr. and I didn't get out of our PJS until 2pm! It was the best!! We got up and just were lazy all morning/afternoon! Then we cleaned up nice for a wedding in ATL! The wedding was a couple we knew from college.

This was the grooms cake!!! I die! Krispy Kreme is my weakness(yall know this!) and the groom loves it too! PERFECT! Of course I forgot my real camera, but it was a beautiful wedding!
.
Sunday was just as great as Friday and Saturday! Got to sleep in later than usual because I didn't have UpStreet, because our church did a "FAMILY Christmas Service" which was so great!! We left church with a star shaped cake pan to make a cake for Jesus! Which is a tradion we are going to start when we have children. We are going to have a Birthday Party for Jesus each year! It's a true reminder that Jesus is the REASON for the season!!! And I want our children to know this and celebrate His birth just like we will celebrate their births!
After church we had to get our car towed...it broke down...another story for another day. We've had some MAJOR car problems around here.

Then we headed home to be lazy again with our pups! Miss Lucy is snuggle bug!
The Mr. and I enjoyed our weekend and it was needed before this crazy/fun week/weekend coming up!
What was your weekend like?

1 comment:

  1. Krispy Kreme grooms cake?! that is my HEAVEN!
    sorry about the car troubles!! those are the worst :(

    ReplyDelete