Friday, December 31, 2010

So long 2010...

2010...was a blessed year for the Hammarlunds!:
  • January started the year our right with my FIL and Dad's birthdays!
  • We brought our first house in 2010...our pride and joy!
  • February was a big month: bought our first house, found out our little Ethel was born(and got to meet her!), one of my best friends got married, my other best friend told me she was pregnant, celebrated Nana's last birthday, and celebrated the Mr. and MIL's birthdays too.
  • March was great too, I traveled to Orlando for a conference for school. We settled into our new home and visited Ethel often until we could bring her home! We celebrated LK's birthday!
  • April was wonderful, we brought home Ethel on Easter weekend! Had a wonderful housewarming party to have all of our friends and family come see our new home.
  • May we celebrated graduations for B from our small group and for B(Mr.s brother)! Finished up my first year of teaching! Had a fun lake trip with J and M!
  • In June I signed up for my first 1/2 Marathon, taught Summer School (which was a great blessing for the money but a horrible experience).
  • July was great! I went to the BEST conference for school ever called Confratute! We traveled down to the Keys for family vacation! And wrapped up the summer with a tan!
  • August was the beginning of my second year teaching and we celebrated 2 years of marriage! Sweet Nana went to be with Jesus in August as well.
  • September was filled with UGA football games, get togethers and celebrating Nana's life!
  • October was filled with pumpkin fun, more football games, sweet K's bday, completing my first 1/2 Marathon and my best friend's baby being born!!!
  • November brought a special 21st birthday for my sister B, fun weddings and Thanksgiving at our house!
  • December was so fun! Our first time decorating for Christmas in our new home, Ethel's first time in snow and lovely family time! O and I got a year older!

Overall 2010 was amazing! We were blessed with so many amazing moments and events! Even though we lost one of the most important people in our lives(Nana) we know she is our angel looking down on us everyday. I'm so thankful for the good health of 2010 we had and the great memories that will last forever. I'm so thankful that we had a church to attend and be apart of to grow closer to Jesus and serve him through. I'm thankful for our family and friends who we spent 2010 with...I'm looking forward to 2011 and all the many more moments we will share with the ones we love!


May 2011 be filled with love,happiness, serving our AMAZING God, fun, laughter and moments that we will never forget! Here's to 2011!


    2 comments:

    1. Sounds like 2010 was a wonderful and exciting year for you! Hope 2011 is even better! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I had to become a follower because I have an adorable little yorkie too! They are the sweetest dogs ever!

      ReplyDelete