Sunday, May 25, 2014

R+J=LOVE!

One of my dear teaching friends got married last night! I've taught with her for the past 5 years and we both began our teaching career together at the same school! She is gem! R is always someone who I could talk to, vent to, share good news and etc! I was SO excited the day she shared with me that she had met someone! :) And I was even more excited when I got the text from her that she was ENGAGED to J! WHOOP! :) 

K and I went to the wedding together. It was the perfect ceremony and the MOST BEAUTIFUL reception! 


Officially Mr. and Mrs. T!

Reception site...BEAUTIFUL! It was on 88 aches of land. 

Outdoor area with a huge fireplace!




Inside 


K modeling R's bouquet! 

My awesome date! :) We had so much fun catching up and talking both ways...the radio was never even turned on!! :) 






First dance!



Father/Daughter dance!



Us with sweet R!

candy bar!

Hanging out outside before the reception got started!





All of us JJH teaching buddies! We will miss R SO much but are so happy that her and J will be starting their life together in another town! 

S giving her speech...which was PEFECT!


SOO happy for R and J! 

No comments:

Post a Comment