Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I'm letting you know that I only have 2 more days of school! WHOOP! Can't believe I'm almost done with my 5th year of teaching!
  • I'm so excited that I will see my best friends this weekend and get to celebrate a special friends 30th birthday!!
  • After 12 days of being super sick I finally went to the doc...serious sinus infection...but I got a ZPack! Thanks goodness for good meds!
  • I'm looking forward to the many summer programs our local library offers...I think Tuck will really enjoy them!
  • I'm so excited about my community and school family coming together to do a big work day on the house for the family that lost their father. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment