Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I'm lovin' 2014 so far!
  • Tucker is talking more and more clearer everyday.
  • I LOVED that we didn't have school yesterday for freezing temps...only in GA. :)
  • I haven't watched Downton Abby yet...but while I was on maternity leave we watched the BBC version so I know what happens...but I am going to watch it this weekend!
  • My nails look black but the color is a dark green.
  • Running is my new "me time" and I LOVE it.
  • I cannot believe my baby girls will be 4 months old tomorrow!
  • Birthday party season has started and I'm so excited for Tuck to go to all of the parties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment