Wednesday, January 22, 2014

SWW!

 So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If ...
  • I'm so sad that I haven't commented on my favorite blogs recently...I read from my phone and I can't comment...which Bloglovin' would change that. 
  • I re-downloaded Snapchat again for the 5th time...my sisters make it seem so cool, but I don't think I'm cool enough for it! ha!
  • I felt really strange talking about my three kiddos and having my husband with me this weekend but no wedding rings...ugh. 
  • I've really enjoyed having my sister with us for the past two weeks...she left for one day and I missed her.
  • I really need to work on TJH's birthday stuff.
  • I'm  really confused by this weather...it was 66 Monday and now it's FREEZING again today. No wonder everyone is sick!
  • I think if I loose anymore hair I will be bald...o the joys of having babies. 
  • I'm so glad this week is a short week! :)

1 comment: