Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm LOVING summer! This is the first summer I've had with no teaching of summer school or grad summer school! It's been so fun to just play!
  • I think it's so funny that TJH throws his head back and laughs now...where he got it from I don't know, but it's so darn cute! I will try to get a video of it to share. 
  • I have to go to the eye doc tomorrow and I can't stand when they blow the air into your eyes. 
  • If this is the longest time I've gone without seeing the girls and I don't like it! 
  • TJH is now a pro at flying! He went on four plane rides within two weeks and did so good all four times! Thanks to help of the Mr. and my MIL!
  • I'm kind of nervous of how big I will be a few short weeks...I'm getting bigger each day! ha! :)
  • I love that one of my dear friends is expecting her second baby and it's public news...I've been keeping it inside for so long! :) YAY for more babies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment