Saturday, June 8, 2013

24 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of babies:  ears of corn
Weight gain: 19 lbs (6/3)
Maternity Clothes:  It's a mix of both. But I am loving my maternity dresses and shorts. 
Gender: girls! 
Movement: Yes! Their feet are always kicking and they are all in the same place so it's lots of feet kicking. 
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. 
Symptoms: Nothing major...but I have to take it slow sometimes...I think sometimes I try to do the same stuff but my body tells me to slow down. 
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Basically anything sweet...but ice cream is a favorite!
Best Moment this week: Having a good doc appt last Monday. Both girls are still head down(yay!) and all of my stats were good! 
What I am looking forward to: Another great summer week of traveling with my sweet family! I'm glad we are getting a few trips in before the girls arrive. I know there will come a day when we can all 5 travel but that will be awhile. :)

1 comment: