Friday, June 21, 2013

Random Love

If you haven't noticed I am LOVING summer! I love that we have no schedule really. I love that I am getting to give TJH some undivided attention. And I'm love that I am to rest while these sweet babies grow inside of me. 

Okay, so I saw these little gems at the grocery store and had to try them. I love the regular Chobani so I figured these would be good....good is an understatement! They are AMAZING! Perfect for a little dessert and they are only 100 calories. I'm not counting calories right now...well I am but not trying to limit them but you know what I mean. The Mr. tried it too and he really enjoyed it as well! 

We've had lots of rain and the pups have loved snuggling up! Lucy is really snuggly with me while I'm pregnant and I eat it up because she is a Daddy's girl most of the time. 

Tucker loved all of our travels but he's really enjoyed being home and playing with his toys. The Mr. and I have both commented on how happy he's been. :) I love that he can be happy in his own home with his own toys. 

The pups have been following me around a lot and as soon as I sit down they are there. :)

We say she is part cat because she sits on the back of the couch. ha!

Tucker has a confirmed obsession. So he has always loved his lamb that his Grandma R gave him the day she met him in the hospital on the day he was born. But now he doesn't go ANYWHERE without "Lamby". He even wants to hold him while he eats...but we are trying to teach him that Lamby needs to watch while he eats. The Mr. and I made sure we could order another one online because we need a back up because we are having to wash Lamby pretty often. :)

Y'all all know that the Mr. is the big cook in the house but in the summer I do try to cook some. But yall do know I am the baker...well I've always loved banana pudding so I decided to make some! I used Paula Deen's recipe.  And I was pretty happy with how it turned out. :) I may or may not have eaten some for breakfast the next day too! :)

So needless to say, lots of snuggles, playing and baking going on over here! :) 
YAY for Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment