Thursday, June 27, 2013

To Catch a Predator...Wild Wild Web...

Do those shows ring a bell?

The Mr. and I LOVE Dateline NBC...and along with Dateline comes To Catch a Predator and Wild Wild Web...and who is the host?...CHRIS HANSEN!  I've always thought he was super cool and smart and would love to do his job! I mean he gets to be apart of catching bad people in a very cool way! 

So, Sunday morning we flew into Atlanta and were minding our own business making our way to our car. We got on the train to get to baggage claim and I sat down and as soon as I did the Mr. looked at me and said, "That's Chris Hansen!" I freaked out and got my phone out as fast as I could! I was trying to be all desecrate and take a picture of him...but Dan (he's also on the shows with Chris) saw me taking his picture. 
So then I thought okay, I might as well get up and actually ask for a picture! I wasn't nervous at all...which I've always thought if I met someone famous I would be...and come to think of it when I met Nelly in 2003 on an airplane I wasn't nervous either. :) I went right up to Chis Hansen and asked him for a picture! He was SOO nice! Dan took our picture and then Chris proceeded to talk to us the entire train ride! The Mr. and I told him how we watch his shows and LOVE them! He explained that they don't do To Catch A Predator anymore but they do check in-s for MSNBC because they run the show now. But his newer show that we've been watching for awhile is Wild Wild Web and he said that was the reason why they were in Atlanta! They were doing a sting operation in Kennesaw, GA! And it will air on July 19th!!!! 

The Mr. and I were freaking out on the inside! We continued to talk all the way to baggage claim. He even gave me his business card! 
It's so nice to know that these "famous" people are so nice and can be so normal just like us! And It was so great that he wasn't rude about me wanting a picture and talking with us! 

I can't wait to see his work in GA on July 19th! Tune in so you can see it too! :) 
AHH! 


1 comment: