Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • If I have declared stay at home in our pjs days the day after we get home from a trip. We are all exhausted and need to catch up on our rest! :)
  • We went to four weddings this month in 3 different states...they were all super important people in our lives and we didn't want to miss their special days! :)
  • I'm finally using the gift card today that the Mr. gave me a long time ago for a massage! WHOOP!
  • I can't wait to see my BFFs tomorrow for H's birthday! 
  • I'm still so star struck that I met one of my FAVORITE news reporters this weekend! Story on the blog tomorrow! And a PICTURE! AH!
  • I wonder what the girls were thinking while we were at the reception Saturday night with the awesome Assyrian music! They literally were awake the entire night!
  • I'm saying Happy Anniversary to our dear friends J and T...3 years ago we watched yall get married and now you have a sweet boy to add to your amazing marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment