Saturday, June 29, 2013

27 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3





How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of babies:  heads of cauliflower 
Weight gain: 37 lbs (as of 6/28) Just keepin' it real around here. No, I'm not happy about this, but if it means healthy girls then I am 100% okay with it! And if that weight gain keeps them out of the NICU then I am 200% okay with it!
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity.
Gender: two sweet girls!
Movement: Yes! They have had hiccups this week a couple of times and it's really cool! :)
Sleep: Sleep is not the best...I wake up super sore. 
Symptoms: Nothing really this week...which I'm thankful for!
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Ice Cream...and super cold water! :)
Best Moment this week: Great doc appt on Friday! We got cute head shots of the girls! But I'm upset that both girls are breech...I'm praying that at least twin A flips. Funny moment at the doc...the doc comes in and measures my tummy...he loudly states, "You're measuring 35 weeks...perfect!" I think to myself...umm I'm only 27 weeks! ha! I do know there is more than one in there but I just thought it was funny that I'm basically as big as a full term singleton. 
What I am looking forward to: A wonderful 4th of July with my sweet family!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful sweet friend! You should gain between 37 to 54 lbs with twins! You really look absolutely amazing! Can't believe you are so close!! Just a few more months and we'll be holding those sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete