Friday, June 7, 2013

I can explain! :)

Thanks for the texts, email and comments about where I've been for the past week. I can explain...

We got back Sunday afternoon from the beach/weddings. And then Monday the Mr. needed to move some things around in his new office. He called AT& T and they said it wouldn't be a problem to move the internet stuff. Well, it was. We didn't have internet for almost 24 hours. Which really isn't a big deal, but in those 24 hours I would be getting a lot of photos uploaded and yall updated. :) Ha!

Then we left Wednesday evening for another fun adventure! We are in Memphis for the Mr's cousins wedding. We are staying with our dear friends L and A. We are having so much fun! 

So with all of that being said. We are great! Having a blast! I will update yall with lots of photos and things when we return! Until then...I'm off enjoying Memphis friends, family and yummy food! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment