Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day!


[My most favorite newborn pics of TJH and the Mr] 

Happy Father's Day to the BEST Daddy in the entire world!!! The Mr. is hands down the most wonderful father ever to TJH! He's so hands on, loves with this whole heart and teaches him something new everyday. And have I mentioned that he's the MOST fun Daddy out there! 

Here are just a FEW of the pics of my two sweet boys from the past year! 


















[I love how TJH is looking up at his Daddy!]


















I am so glad I married this man because I knew one day he would make the most amazing father ever...and I wasn't wrong! 

TJH, OCH, EKH and I are so very lucky to have the Mr. in our lives! 

Happy Father's Day Mr.! 

We love you so very much and are so very thankful for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment