Saturday, June 15, 2013

25 weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of babies:  Eggplants
Weight gain: 19 lbs (as of 6/3)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity...there are a few pieces of non maternity still in my wardrobe
Gender: girls! 
Movement: Yes! I feel like my hand is always on my tummy because when they start moving I want them to know I can feel them. :) But I am afraid that one of them has flipped because I'm feeling feet down low now. :( Hoping they flip back over quick!
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. 
Symptoms: Starting to have some pressure...I think it's just them getting bigger. 
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Basically anything sweet...but ice cream is a favorite!
Best Moment this week: Having a great long weekend in Memphis and spending time at home getting the girls nursery ready. And having going to FL for another wedding.
What I am looking forward to: Carrying these sweet girls for another week successfully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment