Saturday, June 22, 2013

26 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of babies:  length of a scallions
Weight gain: 19 lbs (as of 6/3)
Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity.
Gender: girls! 
Movement: Yes! Lots of low low kicks...I have been visiting the ladies room A LOT this week!
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. I wake up on my back a lot and that scares me. Also, I've had Charlie Horses and I've had to wake the Mr. up to help me work them out. 
Symptoms: Having a little heartburn...maybe a sign these sweet girls will have some hair! :) 
What I miss: Sushi
Cravings: Ice Cream...but not soft serve. :) And Krispy Kreme!
Best Moment this week: Hanging out at home with my sweet family. I have found the rest is VERY important with this pregnancy. 
What I am looking forward to: A good doctors appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment