Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm so glad it's looking like it's not going to be cold or rainy on our field day this Friday! 
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my best friends this weekend!
  • I love how TJH walks...it's so cute!
  • I love that I know where each baby girl is in my tummy right now! :)
  • I'm so happy that I only have 7 more days of school! WHOOOP!
  • I'm so thankful that the Mr. is done with school until June...it's so nice having him back!
  • I started to get a little anxious about getting all the stuff we need for the girls...I know it will all work out but right now it makes me nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment