Friday, May 17, 2013

4 years down!

Today marks the end of four years for teaching for me. :)
 
One of the perks of being a teacher are the summer vacations...but they are totally deserving.
 
I've learned SO much about teaching, children, families, cultures and myself in the past four years. It's amazing what you THINK you know when you begin your career...and I know I have SO much more to LEARN.
 
I do know that besides being a mommy, God intended me to be a teacher. I LOVE my job. Yes, some days are tough and sometimes I complain but I really do have the best and one of the most important jobs out there. It's the best feeling in the world when you see it on a kids face that they understand what you just taught them. I love the hugs and cards that I always get from my students. And I love that they accidentally call me mom. :)
 
I have so much more of my career ahead of me and I hope that I can just improve over the years and touch many more children's lives.
 
HAPPY SUMMER! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment