Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm excited that I only have two more days of school after today! WHOOP!
  • I'm looking forward to my high risk doc appt one week from today! Can't wait to see the girls!
  • I LOVE that TJH started giving real kisses on Mother's Day...it was perfect!
  • I love the weather has been perfect for extra recess this week!
  • I'm still so heartbroken for my student who lost his mother last week. He's such a strong boy, but it breaks my heart so much.
  • I'm excited to start getting the nursey ready for the girls!
  • I chipped all my nails the day after I painted them from cleaning up and packing up my classroom for the summer...o well!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment