Wednesday, May 22, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm officially done working until July 30th!
  • I'm so sad I didn't take any pictures this weekend! I attended a graduation party, and two bridal showers and took no pictures...not like me at all! 
  • I'm loving how the girls nursery is coming along! It's going to be sooo cute!!! 
  • I cannot wait to get my toes in the sand in a few days! WHOOP!
  • I have moments where I really miss my long hair...it was for a good cause but I sure do miss it. 
  • I'm so obsessed with my plastic insulated mason jar cup that J gave us for being in her wedding...it's so cute! 
  • I can't wait to see the girls today when we go to the doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment