Friday, May 10, 2013

Bare with me for a minute...

I usually keep it pretty happy and positive here on HammarLoveHappenings. Because that's our life. We are happy and positive people. I can't stand reading blogs where 1. They portray a fake life. 2. They complain all the time.
 
Well bare with me for a minute.
 
1. I know I'm more emotional/sensitive because I'm pregnant...and it's two babies...and two girls...more hormones that anybody can handle.
 
2. I know it's a busy time of year...end of school year, wedding season, and so much more.
 
But I'm going to vent for a minute.
 
  • I am tried of people saying, " You're HUGE!" "O my gosh, you've gotten so big!" "You're never going to make it to September!" People, I am carrying TWO babies...yes, my son is only 15 months old so it wasn't too long ago that I had a baby in my tummy...and YES, I will make it as long as possible. Our prayers are that I will carry these girls full term.
 
  • I don't like when people have pity parties or like to play the helpless or left out card. If you want to be apart of our lives....join us! :)
 
  • Self-centered people really annoy me. It's not all about YOU all the time!
 
  • It's teacher appreciation week...we should be appreciated! I read another blog that was complaining about it. Come do our job for one day and see what it's like!
 
  • Don't try to make me feel like a bad mother. Or that I'm doing enough for my son. I would lay down my life for that sweet boy. He is my number one thought in every decision I make. Of course with the Mr. too. It's our family and we will make decisions that are best for OUR family.
Okay, I'm done venting! :) Thanks for reading. I don't do this often but sometimes I need to get my thoughts and feelings out! And keep it real here!
 
And I will leave you with this sweet picture that our awesome neighbor took this week:
I am a very happy person and have SO much to be thankful for. I just have to remind myself that sometimes I need to distance myself from negative things and people. And looking at my sweet boy's smile reminds me exactly what is important in life...my boys, my pups, and my sweet twin girls on the way and all of the positive people in my life that support me! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment