Thursday, May 23, 2013

High Risk Doc Update

Wednesday we had our visit with the high risk doc. I have been going to my regular OBGYN the entire time. But at the 20 week mark with multiples they like to send their patients to a high risk doctor for a more in depth ultrasound. 
[Twin A]

I really enjoyed the almost 35 minute ultra sound that they did! The ultra sound tech was awesome and after she measured each thing she would tell me it looks great or fine. :) She was super in depth. I mean she even measured their pinky fingers. :)

[Twin B]

After the long ultra sound the doc came in. He was awesome! He took a look too and told me the girls looked great! They are both head down which can change but is good, we are praying that they are head down when it comes time to deliver. They each weigh a pound and are only grams apart which is super great!!

My favorite picture! Their heads right next to each other! :) And this was the first shot the doc took when he started the ultra sound! 

Baby feet! :)

More feet!

[Twin B]

The doc took time to talk with me and answer any questions I had. He explained that the girls could be identical...we won't know until after they are born! :) He also told me that they are in their own sacs and have their own placentas...which we knew but was good to hear again...because that's the best way to have twins. The doc also took the time to talk with me about my birth plan and what my wishes are. He wants to see us again on July 15th, which makes me excited because I get to see the girls for long time again! :) 

I will continue my biweekly appointments at my OBGYN with ultra sounds each time. 

We are just so blessed that the girls are healthy and growing like they should! We are praying for the rest of the pregnancy to be super healthy and great! 

Thank you for all your prayers and love, we are so thankful for them!






No comments:

Post a Comment