Saturday, May 4, 2013

19 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3



How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of babies: heirloom tomatoes  
Weight gain: 10 lbs (5/3)
Maternity Clothes:  All maternity bottoms...mix up of tops though! 
Gender: Two sweet girls!
Movement: Yes, this week I had one of my co-workers feel the side of my tummy because one of the girls had either their bottom or head sticking out! ha! :)
Sleep: I've had a couple of nights where I was wide awake for an hour to two hours in the middle of the night...great time for catching up on Facebook.
Symptoms: My tummy is stretching for sure now. :)
What I miss:  Nothing really this week.
Cravings: Japanese and Snickers! (I'm hoping to we can get some Japanese once the Mr. is done with all of his big projects for grad school.)
Best Moment this week: Seeing the girls at the doc on Friday. Baby A is head down and Baby B is breech...but we have plenty of time for movement. :)
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up my 4th year of teaching so I can enjoy the summer being pregnant and playing with TJH!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! :) Can't believe you are almost half way done already.

    ReplyDelete