Saturday, May 11, 2013

20 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3


How Far Along: 20 weeks(this is typically the 1/2 way mark, but that was 18 weeks for me since 38 weeks is full term for twins)
Size of babies:  bananas 
Weight gain: 10 lbs (5/3)
Maternity Clothes: All maternity bottoms...mix up of tops though! I've been able to wear a lot of my dresses that aren't maternity.
Gender: Two sweet girls!
Movement: Yes, and it's so nice to know how they are positioned for this week! ha! I know they will move but knowing where Baby A and Baby B's heads are is nice.
Sleep: This is my least favorite part...I currently am sleeping with 6 pillows and it's not helping.  
Symptoms: Nothing...which I'm so glad! :)
What I miss:  Sushi
Cravings: Japanese and Snickers
Best Moment this week: Making it through another week of not being sick! :) And I LOVE watching the girls move at night!
What I am looking forward to: Carrying these girls for full term!


No comments:

Post a Comment