Thursday, May 9, 2013

Aunt Love!

TJH is spoiled...by his aunties! :)
 
We LOVE when my sisters come to our house! The Mr. and I love hanging out with them and we appreciate their help so much. TJH loves it the most! He loves playing with his aunties!!
 
Now that K is out of college for the summer we've gotten to see her more which has been so nice! :)
 
It makes us so happy that they take the time to invest in TJH's life! I didn't grow up with aunts so I'm so thankful that my sweet boy will have memories with his aunties.
 
Yesterday they went to lunch at our favorite spot...Chick-fil-A and of course had to end the meal with an IceDream! YUM!

Playing with the bulldog/cow!

So happy to be with his Aunties!
 
 
We are looking forward to many more fun times with TJH and his aunties this summer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment