Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I'm so in love with our bff's baby boy! He's so precious!! So happy for J and T!
  • I'm still eating a lot of Snickers...ha! 
  • I'm excited that we have FOUR weddings to attend in the month of June! 4 weekends in a row! Love that our family and friends are getting married!
  • I'm so glad this is the Mr.'s last week of grad school until June! I know he's ready for a break and we are ready to have him back!
  • I haven't gone to the movies in almost 6 months...I do want to see that wedding movie...wonder if it's any good?
  •  I'm sad this was the last week of Teen Mom 2...go ahead and judge! ha!
  • I cannot believe today is the first day of May! 2013 is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment