Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tucker's Baby Dedication

Sunday, August 26th was a special day for TJH!

We dedicated him to the Lord! We promised in front of our family and friends to raise Tucker through prayer, guidance and by being an example to follow the Lord! 

It was a perfect day!


Us with our amazing Pastor! 

My sweet mom and sisters...we were missing K because she was going through sorority recruitment. 

The whole family!

The H's!

Best in-laws ever!

With my sweet boy!

My little family that I love with my whole entire heart!

More of our sweet family!

With Tucker's GiGi(my grandmother)

TJH with his Honey and Mommy!

Dessert table


K and LMan

Sweet O with TJH!

K and R

My three best friends with my boy!


T meeting TJH for the first time

Uncle B with A!

Tucker John


The FOUR

LAH and JGW

Our church made this for him...so sweet! And on the back is a letter for TJH to open the day he accepts Jesus as his personal savior! 

B and L

TJH and Gigi

GMama and her A

Me and K with our THREE boys!

LK (who I used to babysit!) and TJH!

These girls have been by my side for SOO much! 

Very special friend A with LK and J!

Our HS friend J!

We are so blessed to have such a supportive family and group of friends! TJH is one lucky boy to be loved by SO many people! 

Thank you to all of our family and friends for supporting us and loving on us always!

Happy Baby Dedication Day baby boy! We love you and can't wait to watch you grow spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment