Monday, August 13, 2012

Phone on Silent...


Whew what a day!

I headed to work like normal this morning. I leave my house about 5:45 to arrive a few minutes before 6am. I know that's early but I get lots of work done and then I can leave on time in the afternoons. 

Well I only got about half way to work and my car died. I mean like turned off....no breaks...no power steering and I was going 55MPH. Thank goodness I was able to coast off an exit. 
I picked up my phone to call the Mr....well he had his phone on SILENT! ugh. I called and called and called. With no luck. Thankfully I was able to get picked up 45 minutes later. And another friend of mine went and woke the Mr. up by knocking on the door. I got to school in time...and I didn't let it ruin my day at all! ha!

TJH had his 6 month doctors appointment today. First one I wasn't able to attend. :( But the Mr. did a great job and even took a cute video! :) 

He lost some weight with being so sick and the doc telling us to hold off on solids while his blisters healed in his throat. So that kind of worried me but our doc said it was TOTALLY fine! He's in the 90th percentile for weight and 50th for height! He had two shots. :( But was so brave!  


Paper is so fun! :)

I got a ride home this afternoon and the Mr. headed to his first class of his second semester of grad school! 

Tucker and I had a fun afternoon together! We went on a walk with Ethel and then played! 

He also enjoyed a lot of sweet potatoes! :) 


Cooling off after our walk!! :) 

He loves to just put the toy on his face! It's a funny game he plays! :)

I love this boy so much! He makes life so much better! 

I didn't even get upset once or cry about my morning. It's funny how things change when you have a baby and it's not worth stressing over. I was safe and fine and at the end of the day it's just a car...


But lesson learned...turn your phone off silent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment