Sunday, August 12, 2012

Wonderful weekend!

The weather on this pretty Sunday morning is just awesome! I smell fall in the air! :)

We've had a great weekend! Still a few hours left in it too! 

Friday the Mr. headed to the lake to celebrate with his good friend J! He's getting married in September so they went to have his bachelor weekend!  



Looks like the weather was just perfect! I'm sure they had a blast! And the Mr. made a ton of yummy food before heading up!

Aunt K came to watch TJH for a couple hours between the Mr. leaving and me getting home from work! She did great! :)


Then later Friday afternoon Aunt LK came too! :) We headed out to Target. I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket! So I picked up a couple of cute items! And then we headed to Mexican for dinner! YUMMY!

Saturday we all slept in! Well not me and TJH! ha! :) Then we ate lunch and then went and ran some errands! It's tax free weekend here. I needed to get to WalMart for some items and it was CRAZY! ha! But we got through it! 

Saturday evening we played with TJH and watched the Olympics...I am so sad they are almost over!

Showing off his new passy clip! ha! :)

Little E wanted in the picture too! 

"Aren't I cute!?" 


Lucy and Ethel love when the girls come too! :)

It was so nice to have my sisters here with me all weekend! I could have totally handled it alone but it's so much more fun when they are here! Being so much older than them didn't allow for many years at home when they could remember so I cherish the times we have together now! And I love how important TJH is to them! :) 

I did have a chance to get a few things done for my classroom this weekend which always make me feel more prepared for the week. My student teacher will be start coming on Tuesday and I'm very excited about that co-teaching experience. 

K wrapped a box for me for my students writing journals. She did an excellent job!

I'm thankful for wonderful weekend with my sweet baby boy and family! I'm one lucky girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment