Thursday, August 2, 2012

I do!

4 years!

4 years ago I walked down the aisle to the most handsome man.

4 years ago I said I DO.

4 years ago I made a promise that I will keep until I go to heaven.

4 years ago I started on the best journey.

4 years ago I married my very best friend!



And boy, have we done so many wonderful things in 4 years....

I cannot imagine my life without my sweet husband. He truly is my other half, my best friend, my soul mate and the leader in our home. I am thankful for his talents, laughter, jokes, hard work, dedication,  and love. He loves me for who I am. 

This is our first anniversary as parents. The Mr. is THE BEST Daddy there is. I always dreamed about how it would be to be a parent with the Mr, my dreams were nothing compared to how it really is...it's the BEST!  Not everyday is easy, but it's so amazing to be in this journey together. Watching him with TJH make my heart melt. I am so blessed that Tucker will be able to watch such a wonderful example as he grows into a man.

I am thankful that the Mr. takes our marriage so seriously. He always puts me and TJH first. His leadership in our home is a wonderful example of Christ-like leadership. 

We do not have a perfect life or marriage...who does? But we've made the best of every situation that we've gone through. Yes, of course we have bad days but those days just make us stronger. I pray that we always learn from each other and always encourage each other.

I am so glad I have such a great partner to go through life with. 

I love you Mr.

FNL,
your wife


No comments:

Post a Comment