Sunday, August 19, 2012

Big boy weekend!

Yet another wonderful weekend in the books!

Nothing too exciting but just living the simple life with my sweet boys! Boy am I lucky!

Friday evening we just hung out at home and I did some work for school after Tucker went to bed. I wanted to enjoy the rest of my weekend and leave time for grad school work so I got some stuff for work done. 

Saturday morning we snuggled in bed. TJH loves playing in Mommy and Daddy's bed. 



Then we got ready for the Farmer's Market...Daddy was playing with you and all of the sudden you had your video monitor cord in your hand. Good thing you were being watched you could have really hurt yourself. That's why we keep it up. ha!


Saturday afternoon we met some great friends for lunch! You sat in a high chair in a restaurant for the first time and LOVED it! You even ate your peas at the restaurant! 


You loved playing with Aunt C and Uncle K!


We rested a little bit in the afternoon! 


And then Saturday evening the Mr went to play tennis and TJH and I headed to a fun 5K event! L who I work with two girls cheer for the high school and it was 5K to raise money for the athletic department. So we headed out to hang out! It was a fun evening!

L and TJH!

After playing and being held he liked hanging out in his stroller!

TJH loved watching LMan run around and I loved talking with K! :)
T, C and the scary Titan! ha!

T and O! 
He loved being held by the girls! 
C and T!

I loved hanging out with my sweet boy too!

Tuck got into bed late but had a blast! :) 

Today Tucker slept in a little bit and then we got him all ready for his first time in the church nursery. We've either been traveling or Tuck has been sick so he hasn't been put in the nursery. I did good and didn't cry! ha! His teachers said he did great and had a lot of fun! Mrs. J and Mr. N made us feel great about leaving him. 

TJH with his first nursery sticker on. :)

He fell asleep on the way home and took a great nap...all that playing wore him out! :)


After nap time we headed out to do some grocery shopping! TJH loved sitting in the buggie!


The rest of the afternoon was filled with playing and getting things ready for the week! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment