Wednesday, August 22, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....

  • I'm ready for Fall...pumpkins, cider, cooler weather, candy corn...
  • I'm currently only really like a couple of things to eat for dinner...my eating habits have changed a lot since having TJH. 
  • I'm enjoying my class a lot this year! Fun kids!
  • I'm so excited that I've started my LAST semester of grad school! Graduation can't come soon enough!
  • I'm excited that I've gotten a lot of TJH's fall/winter clothes at consignment sales...all really nice stuff for WAY cheap! 
  • I'm loving my evening walks with my sweet boy! 
  • I can't believe my sister started college on Monday! I feel old but am so excited for her!
  • I'm really proud of myself for being so brave when dropping TJH off in the church nursery. 
  • I'm sad that Teen Mom is almost over...I know it's my one guilty TV pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment