Wednesday, August 29, 2012

She's an Alpha Xi Girl!

As you know K went to college last week!

Well she went through sorority recruitment and last night received a bid from 
ALPHA XI DELTA! 

As many of you know I am an Alpha Xi and so is my mom! K is a TRIPLE legacy!
  (And K is in the same chapter that I was in...Zeta Omega!)


My mom and I were both VERY good about encouraging her to go Greek and make her own choice! We did not pressure her to choose Alpha Xi because of us. We wanted her to make her own decision and find a chapter that was perfect for her. 

I couldn't be more excited for her to be my sorority sister now!!! Such a cool connection! I cannot wait for her to learn even more about our wonderful chapter! I know the next four years will be so much more amazing for with her sisters in Alpha Xi Delta!


Welcome to the BEST sisterhood ever K! 


No comments:

Post a Comment