Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....


  • Today is the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL of my 4th year teaching!
  • I finally got my hair cut...I hadn't gotten it cut since before Tuck was born...I've been a bit busy!
  • I'm SO glad that we now know that Tuck is recovering from the ear infection and Hand Foot Mouth Disease...now it's just teething. 
  • I'm so excited about getting to know my new students...I have a feeling that this will be a great year!
  • I'm pumped about this upcoming weekend! WHOOP!
  • I'm so sad that I missed out on last weekend with my best friends but TJH wasn't up to traveling with as sick as he was. 
  • I love how Tucker says Mama! :)
  • I'm ready to run...it's been WAY too hot!
  • I'm enjoying the time between grad school classes!

2 comments:

  1. yay to new students! I hope they are good for you that way it makes things easier for you!& yay to a new do! Its always nice to have a refreshing look :)

    ReplyDelete