Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lordy Lordy Lordy....


I haven't updated in foooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!





Shame on me....well not really...my job, family and friends come before the blog. But I would like to find time for all of the above!




Okay, so I LOVE my class this year! Such fun kids! Last year was a bit rough with behavior and academic challenges. Now, don't get me wrong, I have some academic challenges in my room this year, but I have alot more support this year. I can't believe I'm already in my 5th week of teaching for this year!




The Mr. and I are still loving our church! We are starting Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. We feel this is a really important aspect of living out our Christian lives by getting our fiances straight and using a program that is backed with the Bible. We will keep you updated on how the program goes. :)




Training for the 1/2(marathon) is going great! Can't believe that it's less than 2 months away...kind of scary!I did get new kicks to run in, which have made my running life so amazing!


I'm so ready for FALL! This past weekend's weather got me really excited! I'm ready for pumpkins, apple cider, fires in our fireplace, football and so much more!!


I promise a more interesting post soon! With pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment