Monday, August 9, 2010

1st Day of 2nd Year!

Please look at this wonderful gift I got from one of my students today!! First day present from a sweet boy!!!

(Excuse the workout clothes and nasty hair...but I had to get my Zumba in!) Needless to say the Mr. has alot of cutting today!! We will have this beauty for snack tomorrow!

And, yes it weighs 38 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So today was amazing!!! I think I have the best class in the whole school!! I only have 8 girls and 17 boys!!! The girls are so sweet and kind and the boys are so funny!
I cannot wait to get to know all 25 of them!! Yes, 25 instead of 30 like last year! It's so wonderful! I walked out of the school today on Cloud 9!!


So this weekend we headed back home to see the Mr.'s Nana...she isn't doing well. She is in the hospital with phenomena and having a lot of problems breathing. Please keep her in your prayers!


So in between going to see Nana in the hospital I was preparing for this week. And look who wanted to help!: She wanted my attention...she was done with me doing stuff for school. I could just eat her up! I miss her so much while I'm at school!!!


I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to start my 2nd year of teaching!! I cannot wait to see the adventures this class takes me on!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great first day! How in the world did that child carry that HUGE watermelon in!? What a great gift :)

    ReplyDelete