Saturday, September 25, 2010

DAY THREE:


8 THINGS I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT:


1. My sweet husband. Even though I might try to be a "tough girl" and think I don't need him...there is no way I could live WITHOUT him. I love you Mr.!

2. Lucy and Ethel! Enough said.

3. My "love" pillow. It's actually one of those "moshy" pillows, but I can't sleep without it. It's called "love" pillow because it's in the shape of a heart!

4. WATER...o my gosh. I'm so in love with water! I crave it.

5. My iPhone. I know...I know...you're probably thinking bad thoughts about me. But I honestly use it for so much. I read the Bible on it, check the weather, TWITTER, Facebook, email and so much more.

6. Baby oil. The Mr. got me hooked on this. He used to always use it in the summer to keep his tan, so I started doing the same thing, but now I use baby oil everyday! It makes my skin so smooth and I hardly ever get dry skin now.

7. Good running shoes! I trained for about 3 months with bad shoes...HORRIBLE. Now, I have amazing running shoes and it make such a HUGE difference.

8. Laughter! It gets me through tough days, ends arguments and makes people smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment