Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Field TRIP!!! Whooohoo!!

This past Friday, we took a field trip to a local park. The field trip was related to the "standards" that are to be taught to all students in Georgia...and it was about micoorganisms! Super fun!


The park coordinated a cool hike to find micoorganims in nature! My students loved the hike! And so did I...for multiple reasons! Let out some energy and getting to see them learn in a different enviornment!


The other part of the field trip was to use micoscopes! We don't have them at our school, so this was super cool for the kids!


Here are some pictures I took with my phone:













Needless to say, we were all tired when we got back to school! It was a fun day!

The Mr. and I had a great weekend! With a quick visit from my sis B! I was busy preparing for my best friends baby shower that I'm throwing next weekend! I can't wait to finally share pictures of all of the things I've been working on since JUNE! haha! I'm so exicited!


But I did get this sweet picture of my girls:


No comments:

Post a Comment