Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random Loves



2 weeks ago, my grandparents drove though town on their way back from NY to FL. It was so nice to see them and for them to see our new home! The Mr. cooked such yummy food all weekend and made sure the house was all set for them when they arrived!






Ethel quickly fell in love with Papa!



Aren't I cute?!?!





Papa, Grandma and my sis B at the creek!

Papa, Grandma and myself...please ignore the messy hair!

The girls showin' off their swimming skills for Grandma and Papa!




We had a nice visit with them!






This past week at school, our safety patrol had their induction ceremony! Police officers even come out for this event to OFFICALLY induct them!

Here are all the safety patrols for the 5th grade!

Here are my cuties from my class!







Living in a college town has it's ups and downs...Just thought I would throw that out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment