Saturday, September 18, 2010

Whitney Reece

So...I was telling you about the major BABY FEVER I have...well it's partly because my BEST FRIEND is having a baby in about 8 weeks!!!! I cannot wait to be her "Auntie"! So, I had the honor of throwing C a shower this weekend! SO much fun!




I had so much using my Cricut to make alot of the decorations!


Whitney Reece



Up close!





Her monogram!







Half of the food table





Other half...plate says "happy baby equals happy mommy"





It's a girl! On the front door!



Me and the Mama-to-be! This is the outfit I made for her to bring Whitney home in! It has her monogram on it in pink.





The girls!





Showin' Whitney some love!





My BEST friend is going to be a MAMA!



Table with all the food!



I had such a good time preparing and at the shower! C is such a sweet person and deserves on the BEST!! I know she will be an AMAZING mommy!!! I cannot wait to be apart of her daughters life!!







3 comments:

  1. You did such a great job everything looks precious! I love the giraffe print :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST friend ever!!! I cannot thank you enough for everything!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all looks amazing!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete