Wednesday, September 15, 2010

  • I'm in a list kind of mood. So, if you don't like list you may not want to read.
  • I'm really enjoying running, but some days I'm not enjoying fitting it in. Teen Mom and Snapped sometimes are more enjoyable!
  • I can't believe I haven't always run with an iPod Shuffle. AMAZING!
  • Relationships change. That's life.
  • I have baby fever. What? Is that weird...No, it's not! :)
  • So, I drink hot tea every morning, I gotta it from my Mama...but now I'm drinking Green Tea instead of Constant Comment...it's better for me, but I do miss my Constant Comment with cream and sugar. Green Tea is plain.
  • My dog loves my husband more than me...this is a problem. She should love me more...we got her for me...but now they obsessed with each other! :)
  • People who have food allergies one day and the next day they are gone are ANNOYING! Get your story straight...
  • 104.7 the Fish plays the same songs alllll the time. I need a new Christian station to listen to.
  • Snobby people suck.
  • John Mayer would totally be my boyfriend if I wasn't married. It's okay..the Mr. knows my love for him. He even took me to his concert!
  • I miss my best friends. Being an adult sometimes isn't fun when you don't see your best friends like you did when you were a "kid".
  • I'm working on my personal relationship with Jesus. Pray for me if you would like. :) I have one, but it needs some work.
  • One of my students informed me the other morning that her dog could NOW have babies. And then went onto tell me that it was "messy". Kids really do say the darnest things!
  • I'm ready for the weather that allows me to wear my Uggs.
  • My list is coming to an end. It's over....now.

3 comments:

  1. If your list were numbered I would tell you all of the things I agree with by number...which is most of it. But I have to say, our dogs love Randy more than me too. And, I agree, snobby people stink. Um...and the relationships thing...I am beginning to see that so much now that we are all becoming "adults." Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are missing your Constant Comment! Bigelow makes a number of flavored green tea varieties, so maybe you can try them. They are definitely not "plain." Good luck!
    -Deb for Bigelow Tea

    ReplyDelete