Thursday, September 23, 2010


So, I got this from a Sweet Georgia Peach, and thought I would try to do it too!

Over the next 10 days, blog about the items on this list:


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.



Day ONE:




CRG:

I cannot wait for you to have sweet Whitney! I hope you know that I'm so proud of you! I hope I can have the strength, courage and positivity while I'm pregnant, just like you've had!! Please remember that I'm always here for you! Thank you for being such an amazing friend to me and being there for me always!

Mr.:

Even when you get on my nerves with your goofy/weird habits, I still thank God everyday that I'm married to my best friend! I don't know what life would be like without you! Thank you for taking care of me and loving me so much!





MY STUDENTS:
They really make me smile so much! I have a very talkative group this year, but so sweet! My students encourage me to work harder to teach them everything I can. I wake up at 4:15 everyday so that I can teach them, and it's worth it!


Sweet A:

Thank you for being a huge cheerleader for me in my life! You are truly the most wonderful example I have of someone who puts Christ first! Your love for your family, friends and the Lord is amazing! Thank you for always encouraging me!

B, K, and LK:I love you girls! Even though we don't live together anymore, we will always be sisters! You each bring such wonderfully different things into my life! I hope you all know that I love you so much and am always here for you even though I may be far away.

MY SMALL GROUP:

Thank you for bringing so much joy into my life! You brought so many friendships for the Mr. and I! We love our weekly gatherings! Thank you for helping me grow closer to Christ!

MOTHER-IN-LOVE:

Thank you for loving me as one of your very own! Like A you are such a wonderful example of a woman of Christ! You put your family ahead of yourself at all times. Thank you for making me laugh alot too! I think I'm the only one that laughs at your jokes!

TEACHER FRIENDS:

You make work so fun! I love what I do, but working with you all makes it amazing! I love the friendships that have grown between us! I love coming to work knowing that I have supportive people who have the same passions about children!

ETHEL:

I know she is not a person, but goodness I love her so much! She brings so much pure joy into my life! She is always happy to see me, even if I come in in a bad mood. She is such a snuggle bug! Her personality is like no other dog! (Yes, I love Lucy alot too!)




Athens Church:

Thank you for making a church that so many people can relate to. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to volunteer in UpStreet every Sunday morning! Thank you for giving us the opportunity for the Mr. and I do do Financial Peace University with Dave Ramsey. Thank you for making Jesus the center of all you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment