Sunday, September 26, 2010

DAY FOUR:
Seven things that cross my mind a lot:
1. Timing for us to have children. I know God has a plan, and I'm only human and make my own plans too. I need to trust the Lord on this one completely...but it's hard.
2. Am I making a positive difference in someones life?
3. What would happen if I hadn't married the Mr? I mean my life would be so different...so thankful the Lord put us back together 3 and half years ago!
4. I think about why people make the choices that they do...it's hard to accept their choices sometimes. Or understand them.
5. Am I doing what the Lord wants me to be doing...I think I am, but sometimes I wonder if I listen to him COMPLETELY!
6. What life will be like when the Mr. and I retire...beach? mountains? or good ol' Georgia? haha!
7. I wish my hair would hurry up and grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment