Friday, September 24, 2010

Day TWO:



9 Thing you may not know about me:



1. I'm a HUGE stickler about not wearing WHITE after Labor Day or before Easter!


2. I have "Charlie Horses" you know, when your leg cramps up in the middle of the night. I've gotten them my whole life, and last night I had two...ouch! Sometimes I'll wake up the Mr. and he will help me get rid of it!

3. I hated Math growing up, but now that I teach Math I'm secretly starting to LOVE it.

4. I sleep with a box fan every night, this is because my best friend L slept with one and we lived together for two years in college. I love the sound of it!

5. My long-term goal for my career is to be a principal. I love teaching, but I believe I was born to lead people.

6. My biggest fear about having children is that I won't find someone who I trust to watch them when I go back to work. The Mr. and I were so lucky to have stay-at-home moms. I pray about this a lot.

7. I only write in my calander with one kind of pen: BLACK PILOT G-2 07.

8. I lay out my clothes for the entire week on Sundays. This includes shoes, underwear...you get the point. O, this also includes my running clothes.

9. I'm starting to listen to book-on-CD in my car, and I LOVE it.


No comments:

Post a Comment