Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Baking Day & Christmas Fun!

Saturday night we went to a special Christmas event at our church! It was the first time all 5 of us have been out of the house together in awhile! It was nice to be all together! 

We ate dinner at Chick-fil-A and then headed to church for the Jingle Jam...the kids enjoyed the music! 


Sunday morning we headed back to church!

I came down and saw this...precious boy!! 

After church I started to bake! One of my favorite parts of Christmas break is doing a lot of baking! I split it up this year into 2-3 days. I usually do it all in one day but this year I wanted to spread it out and it's a bit more tricky with 3 kiddos!ha! 




I also made my butter cookies but they aren't pictured! I still have a few more things to make! 

Mint snowcap cookies, Rolo pretzel things and Saltine Toffee 


No comments:

Post a Comment