Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mr. Bryan and Mr. Aldean!

Saturday night I attended the first concert ever at Sanford Stadium! And it was SO much fun and had the BEST music! I love Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean's music and have for years so it was so much fun to see them live and right here where I live! 

I went with two of my best friends and their husbands. The Mr. doesn't enjoy country music to attend a concert so he kept TJH. :)

Both pregnant with sweet girls! :)



Waiting for the fun to begin!

Our seats were so high but it was still so fun!





What a fun night! And it was cool that Kelly Clarkson and Ludacris made surprise appearances! 



1 comment:

  1. You were right around the corner from me!! We were in 310 so I think I was to your right a little bit! :) Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete