Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SWW!

So What Wednesday
 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:
So What If...
  • I haven't participated until today in CRCT Spirit Week...crazy socks when it's 80 degrees isn't cool! ha!
  • I'm hoping I can get a tan a recess...I mean I will have some crazy tan lines but I need some sun on my arms and legs!
  • I don't think I'll sleep tonight...it's like Christmas Eve since we find out what the babies are tomorrow!
  • I'm still craving some good Japanese food!
  • I think it's funny that Tucker is obessed wit his Daddy but if I have food then he is totally into me! ha! :) Whatever works right?
  • I love the show Teen Mom 2...it's like a crazy train wreck that I MUST watch everyweek.
  • I'm so excited about seeing Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan this weekend! WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment