Saturday, April 27, 2013

18 Weeks_Baby Hammar 2 and 3





How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of babies:  mangos
Weight gain: 6 lbs (4/5)
Maternity Clothes:  All maternity bottoms...mix up of tops though! 
Gender: They are.....GIRLS!!!!! :)
Movement: Yes, but I'm not really able to tell who is who anymore...and the last time we had an ultra sound they were on top of each other. :)
Sleep: When I'm asleep it's great but when I wake up I have extreme back pain...no fun.
Symptoms: Nothing too big this week to report. Knock on wood...no throwing up this week! WHOOP!
What I miss:  Being able to exercise. Dr's orders just to walk or do light swimming.
Cravings: Japanese still...I haven't had any yet! :) And Snickers bars...frozen or reguar! Yum!
Best Moment this week: Seeing one or maybe it was both of the girls moving from the outside! :)
What I am looking forward to: Our next doctors appointment next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Half way already!!! Woohoo!! All three of you look great!!

    ReplyDelete